I watch the same old shows every day. But I do LOVE a good reality show. In fact, the more terrible the reality show (I'm lookin at you Property Virgins - NEVER LEAVE ME!) the happier I am. That's why I feel I'm an expert at what the "next big thing" will be.
My reality show is a cross between "Ice Road Truckers" and "Pawn Stars". I call it "Code Dogs!" The exclaimation point is part of the title, yes.
"Code Dogs!" follows the story lines of 20 people (mostly men) who work out of a windowless room in the basement floor of a multi-national company, writing code for the most advanced baseline applications the folks in the IS department find necessary.
Watch incredulously as these brave men and women try to determine who will purchase tomorrow's supply of real half-and-half for the mini fridge supply (Paul and Angel hate powdered cream). In the shows 8th episode arc you'll be amazed as the team (pit-stained, heavy breathing, Judas Priest t-shirted) turns over a projected 4 day project in less than 48 hours. In the season finale, Aimee and Doyle must decide if their love is strong enough to survive an 8 hour shift with . . .The SERVER!! 2 words - Wedding Plans on hold!
Looks like TLC owes me some money. Am I right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment